Remote monitoring is a cost-effective security solutions that can save you huge amount of money in potential losses in acts of theft, terrorism, fire criminal damage, by protecting businesses, construction sites, gated community homes, individual homes or commercial properties remotely.
CCTV if correctly specified, designed, installed and operated it can have a significant impact on deterring deviant behavior and is no doubt a force multiplier that enables security officers to have eyes in many different locations at the same time. Remote monitoring also adds credibility to the emergency call by eliminating false alarm thus ensuring rapid response.
At FEDAN we focus on mitigating threats early enough through maximum use of cctv capabilities. We therefore:
• Conduct Security Risk Analysis to establish vulnerabilities according to existing and potential risks so that the right cctv system is installed to address the identified risks.
• Design and Develop an operational requirement for a CCTV project to meet the needs of our clients in a cost-effective way.
• Create opportunities for dynamic return on investment in CCTV systems through interoperability and integration of CCTV surveillance system with other physical security systems such as intruder detection, access control, fire alarm system and illumination systems.
• Diagnose performance problems in relation to installed CCTV system.
• We not only install cctv but also conduct 24/7 remote surveillance of the facility through cctv monitoring in order to mitigate threat before occurring through early detection and activation of response teams (police notification).
How does it work?
• CCTV system, intruder detection system, fire alarm system and access control system is connected to central remote monitoring station at Fedan Operation Center (FOC) 24/7 depending on the needs of the client the system can be be switched on at times of high risk such as at night or when the site is unattended.
• If intruder, fire or any other unusual activity is detected, the system will send an alarm to our operation Center where our security experts manning the Center will quickly analyze live footage by panning and zooming from various angles.
• If intruder is detected an immediate action is taken by first sending an audio warning transmitted to speaker onsite to the intruder which in most cases will deter the criminal. Then alert the nearby police station while monitor the moves of the intruder.
• If fire is detected those on site will be quickly notified on the location of the fire first so that it can be put off early enough then emergency fire services will be called if fire escalates beyond the control of those on site within shortest time.